Every Saturday At Noon!
Just like human children, young puppies need socialization to expel energy and learn appropriate social skills from their peers. At Central Bark Fort Lauderdale, we offer a one-hour FREE puppy play class to pups 18 weeks old and younger. We invite you and your puppy to attend as many classes as you would like until your pup reaches 18 weeks of age. During this one-hour session, your pup will:
- Enjoy off leash play with vaccinated puppies of similar ages;
- Be supervised by an experienced caregiver to ensure all play is safe and appropriate; and
- Be exposed to new and interesting obstacles to encourage age-appropriate socialization and exposure.
- In an air conditioned play area
- Every Saturday from 12pm to 1pm, starting January 6, 2018
As a new puppy-parent, you will be provided with a FREE Central Bark Puppy Ownership Handbook, containing help and suggestions for raising a happy, well rounded, healthy puppy.
There is no need to sign up in advance, but upon arrival at your first class we will ask that you complete our Puppy Power Hour Enrollment Form. We also require proof from a veterinarian that your puppy is up to date on their bordetella and DHPP/DAPP vaccines.